Saturday, May 19, 2012

http://www.suzettescreperie.com/ Ok you go there for yourself and navigate around.
Here is the thing. I want to love this place I want to say "Go, eat..be well." I can't. :(
They are seriously understaffed and service is inconsistent. The food is ok in parts but there are some major flaws in a lot of dishes. The space is quaint, the outdoor garden is beautiful but.. Today we went there and I ordered a spinach crepe. It was glop. There is a food network word..glop. It was awful and for $12.00 I did expect more. On the good side my dining partner's quiche was very good except the promised bacon in the quiche was..missing. Baked goods are good. The beignets are ok..but not that good. I have been there a few times and I often see stressed servers and uniformed managers.. Hmm..They have been there for a while..they should have their act together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with this post.